The Rock Hill Coca-Cola Bottling Company is once again proud to sponsor the Come See Me Festival in 2022. This year’s slate of events looks as promising as ever. Take a look at what’s in store at the Come See Me Festival 2022. Join Glen and the rest of the Come See Me Gang all around town for more than a week’s worth of fun!
Thursday, April 21
The Parade is back! Downtown Rock Hill at 6:30.
Friday, April 22
An afternoon of events in Downtown Rock Hill.
- Musical Mania from 4:30-6:30
- Chalk on Main from 4:30-7:00
- Beach Bash from 5:30-10:00
Saturday, April 23
The whole comes alive with Come See Me goodness!
- Road Races starting on Eden Terrace beginning at 7:30
- Healthy Kids Zone at the Rock Hill Velodrome from 10:00-12:00
- Mayor’s Frog Jump at Miracle Park from 10:00-12:00
- Cornhole Throwdown at Winthrop Lake beginning at 11:00
- Gourmet Gardens at Winthrop Farm from 11:00-4:00
- Hops at the Park at Winthrop Lake from 1:00-6:00
- Movie Night at Fountain Park from 8:00-10:00
Sunday, April 24
Sundaes with Glen and Mother Goose at Glencairn Garden from 2:00-5:00
Monday, April 25-Friday, April 29
Each day this week, enjoy music twice daily at Glencairn Garden.
- Lunchtime Entertainment from 12:00-1:30
- Evening Entertainment from 6:00-7:30
Tuesday, April 26
Golf Classic at Waterford Golf Club from 8:00-5:00
Wednesday, April 27
Teddy Bear Tea Party at Hardin Gardens at Winthrop University from 4:00-5:00
Thursday, April 28
Broadway Night at Sullivan Middle School from 6:30-9:00
Friday, April 29
- Moonlight Jazz and Blues at Winthrop Lake from 6:00-10:00
- Barbecue Cook Off: Anything but Butts at Winthrop Lake from 6:30-8:00
Saturday, April 30
The final day of the Come See Me Festival 2022!
- Everything Trucks at First Baptist Church from 9:00-12:00
- Barbecue Cook Off and Sales at Winthrop Lake from 3:00-6:00
- Tailgate Party and Fireworks at Winthrop Lake from 3:00-10:00